Apprentice Receptionist NW3 2SE
This listing has expired
• Receive, assist and direct patients in accessing the appropriate service or healthcare professional in a courteous, efficient and effective way.
• Provide general assistance to the practice team and project a positive and friendly image to patients.
• Deal with all general enquiries face to face and over the telephone.
• Learn to use the EMIS system – processing and distributing incoming and outgoing mail.
• Receive and make calls as required
• Take messages, ensuring accuracy of details and prompt appropriate delivery
• Providing clerical assistance to the practice as required including word/data processing, filing, photocopying and scanning.
• Assess own performance and take accountability for own actions, either directly or under supervision
• Reliable, punctual
• Work effectively with individuals in other agencies to meet patients needs
• Effectively manage own time, workload and resources.
Days of work: Monday – Friday
Hours of work: TBC
Pay: TBC on Apprentice
PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU REVISE JOURNEY
Please be on time and dressed smartly.
Please think about the role you would be performing and try to understand the key tasks – ask your Jobwise Training CRM if you are unsure of anything.
Please remember to research the company. You will need to remember 3 things about the company from their website as you will be asked this question in interview.
Please remember to think of some questions to ask during your interview – these can be about the company or the industry. It is important to have at least one question planned.
Company: Park End Surgery & Keats Practice
Address: The Park End Surgery: 3 Park End, Hampstead, London NW3 2SE
The Keats Group Practice: 1B Downshire Hill, London NW3 1NR
REGISTER YOUR CV