Apprentice Receptionist SE1 8TQ
This listing has expired
• Assisting the Estate Management with greeting residents and visitors
• Accepting deliveries and mail
• Distributing mail
• Writing, sending emails
• Filling, photocopying, scanning
• Answering the phone, passing on messages
• Guide visitors
• Giving assistance and advise on amenities and services
• Greeting clients
• Checking post
• Checking conference room’s calendars
• Good punctuality
• Good verbal and written language
• Good communication skills
• Good organisation skills
• Would like to gain experience in customer service as well as administrative duties and a footstep into Property/Estate Management
Days of work: Monday – Friday
Hours of work: 9am – 5/5:30pm
Pay Rate (if Apprenticeship): £60 Traineeship, TBC for Apprenticeship pay rate
Please be on time and dressed smartly.
Please think about the role you would be performing and try to understand the key tasks – ask your Jobwise Training CRM if you are unsure of anything.
Please remember to research the company. You will need to remember 3 things about the company from their website as you will be asked this question in interview.
Please remember to think of some questions to ask during your interview – these can be about the company or the industry. It is important to have at least one question planned.
Company: Property Partners
Address: 126 Cornwall Road, London, SE1 8TQ
REGISTER YOUR CV