Apprentice Receptionist and Administrator – Torrington Practice – Business Administration Level 2
This listing has expired
The Torrington Park Group Practice is a large suburban practice located in North Finchley. The practice is in a purpose built health centre and they are currently looking to recruit an Apprentice Receptionist and Administrator to join their busy team.
As the successful Apprentice Receptionist and Administrator you’ll work 30 hours per week Monday to Friday 1pm to 7pm whilst you get full training and support to complete your Level 2 work based qualification in Business Administration.
- Acting as first point of contact for patients and visitors to ensure smooth and effective running of the reception
- Ensuring tasks from GPs are actioned in a timely manner
- Responding to all queries and requests from patients and visitors
- Answering the telephone, making appointments and taking messages
- Filing & scanning of correspondence including post distribution
The successful candidate:
- Have some prior experience of working in administration and be very organised
- Be positive and confident dealing with people
- Have a good work ethic and be committed to becoming qualified
- Ideally have GCSEs Maths, English and ICT grades A-C or the equivalent (if you don’t have these you will complete Functional Skills as part of your apprenticeship)
To apply all you need to do is click Find out more and make sure your CV is attached and you include a brief cover letter that explains why you’re interested in this role and why you make the best person for the job!
Please note that YMCA Training is acting as a recruitment partner in this process and you are not required to contact the business directly. If you have any questions or would like some information about this or any other apprenticeships advertised here please get in touch with Chloe Reader on 0207 343 1755.
Best of luck!
REGISTER YOUR CV