Apprentice Receptionist – New Inn Motel – Newport
Apprentice Receptionist – New Inn Motel – Newport VAC-42783
At Hungry Horse, their mission is to be the best they can. That’s why we are looking for enthusiastic, passionate people.
Hungry Horse is a fun and vibrant brand which is really going places! They offer a challenging, yet rewarding environment and a supportive team. They pride themselves on the culture of their teams and helping everyone to bring the best out in one another to deliver an amazing service to customers.
You will be paid the National Minimum Wage for your age.
Hungry Horse offer a fantastically fun environment in which to work and they are passionate about developing their team as Hungry Horse believe that this is what provides the best customer service! That’s why Hungry Horse are offering an award winning apprenticeship programme. The scheme provides opportunities for new team members to achieve an Apprenticeship through 12month training programmes designed to perfectly match roles in the licensed hospitality sector.
Reach your full potential! The Hungry Horse career pathway has been designed specifically to promote development. Through their programme, you’ll gain a nationally recognised apprenticeship from entry Level 2 through to management Level 4. Plus, you’ll reap the benefits of working for one of the leading pub companies in the UK with the biggest apprenticeship programme in the hospitality sector. As such, you’ll have opportunities to work within other Greene King businesses once you’ve completed your apprenticeship.
This is an amazing opportunity to work in a fun and challenging environment to gain the skills, knowledge and experience you need to kick start a career in the Hospitality sector.
Daily duties will include:
• Welcomes guests to the hotel
• Answering the telephone and dealing with customers accordingly
• Filing paperwork
• Register, process, and greet guests promptly
• Stays current with developments in the hotel by reviewing the handover diary each shift; updates dairy for next shift
• Ensures that guest mail and messages are delivered promptly
• Communicates effectively with guests, colleagues, and supervisors
• Handles incoming guest room reservations to the company standard
• 33% off meals and drinks at any Greene King Managed Site
• Pension scheme
• Save As You Earn (Share scheme)
• Donate to charity of your choice through payroll – donations taken before tax.
• Up to 28 days paid holiday
• Refer a friend and receive up to £1,000 (£500 AM/KM & £1000GM)
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Working Week : Minimum 30 hours per week (including Evenings and Weekends)
Weekly Wage : £177.00
Application Deadline: 04-03-2019
Possible Start Date : 11-03-2019
REGISTER YOUR CV