Apprentice Recreation Assistant
Apprentice Recreation Assistant VAC-36459
• Learning how to create personal exercise plans for members
• Demonstrating activities for members to follow
• Showing members how to use exercise machines and free weights correctly
• Assisting with Gym tours and inductions
• To comply with the Centre’s Health and Safety procedures at all times.
• To assist with first aid when required.
• To deal with customers in a friendly and professional manner, delivering outstanding service
• To report any matter of concern to the Duty Manager immediately.
• To carry out scheduled cleaning duties, as per the site cleaning plan.
• To carry out reactive cleaning as and when required.
• To wear the prescribed staff uniform at all times.
• To carry out patrols of the Centre.
• To prepare activity areas involving the setting up/dismantling of equipment.
• To ensure that all Centre equipment is stored safely and securely when not in use.
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Sector: Fitness and Active Leisure
Working Week : 40 Hours shift work
Weekly Wage : £156.00
Application Deadline: 30-04-2019
Possible Start Date : 07-05-2019
REGISTER YOUR CV