Apprentice Recreation Assistant – YMCA Club – Level 2 Health and Fitness
This listing has expired
YMCA Club is our London gym and as the site of the very first YMCA, it’s also our innovation hub. The gym remains the largest in the capital set in the heat of the West End, your be working with some of London top GYM facilities. Working 30 hours per week over Monday to Sunday. This will include 20 hour’s pool cover and 10 hours split between gym floor work and study time.
- Reception desk of the gym and continually deliver a high level of customer care
- Carry out Pool & Spa dutils once fully trained (NPLQ)
- Assist in providing 30 min group inductions
- Be prepared to work towards providing basic group fitness training
- Work as an integral part of the team, to greet and interact with residents and guests
- Offer residents and guests a 5 star professional service at all times
- Ensure the smooth and professional running of the leisure facility
- Answer all resident’s and guest’s questions
The successful candidate:
- Will be friendly, proactive and committed to delivering quality customer service
- Has experience of working in a team and a strong work ethic
- Is committed to completing their Leisure qualification
- Ideally has GCSE maths and English grades A – C or equivalent
To apply all you need to do is click Find out more and make sure your CV is attached and you include a brief cover letter that explains why you’re interested in this role and why you make the best person for the job!
Please note that YMCA Training is acting as a recruitment partner in this process and you are not required to contact the business directly. If you have any questions or would like some information about this or any other apprenticeships advertised here please get in touch with Tom Biddle – Tom.email@example.com.
Best of luck!
REGISTER YOUR CV