Apprentice Recruiter (Id:95605)
This listing has expired
Wage: £346.00 Per Week
Hours: 40.00 Per Week
Looking for your next big opportunity? Justteachers are looking for 2 dedicated, enthusiastic and aspiring apprentices to join their growing Coventry based office. Join the team today and learn all aspects of the recruitment process – Apply now!
While working for Justteachers and alongside Paragon Skills, you will be supported and guided in actively working towards and completing your Level 3 qualification in Recruitment.
Throughout your apprenticeship, your responsibilities will increase as you become more competent within each area of the department. As modules of your apprenticeship scheme are completed and your performance within the office develops, you will learn more of the industry.
Your day to day duties will include, but are not limited to;
- Speaking with candidates over the phone and via emails.
- Face-to-face interviews with potential candidates.
- Gather and process data for in-house systems and databases.
- Speak to schools over the phone to determine current and potential vacancies.
- Source and Match candidates to your available vacancies.
- Persuading and negotiate with schools to accept candidates for their vacancies.
- Work in collaboration with your team/ peers.
The working week is Monday to Friday and will consist of 40 hours per week – 7.30am -5pm (4 days per week) 7.30am – 1pm (1 day per week).
There are no prior qualifications required within the recruitment sector. However, you should have Cs at GCSE standard within Mathematics and English.
- Tenacity, Resilience and tough minded.
- Determination and perseverance.
- Confident and methodical approach to your work.
- Good computer and keyboard skills.
- Highly motivated and target driven.
- Strong communication skills.
- Able to work to and meet deadlines while having a an effective management approach to workload.
Paragon Skills are one of the leading training providers in the country. We have the ENERGY & EXPERIENCE to give you the EDGE in kick starting your career. Our Personal Tutors will deliver outstanding teaching and learning to help ENERGISE you to complete your apprenticeship training and leave you confident to EXECUTE tasks to the highest standard.
All training will be delivered in the work place with no requirement for day release to college. You will be mentored by experienced members of staff while developing your skills to a nationally recognised industry standard.
- Business, Finance & Law
- Creative, Fashion & Digital Media
- Customer Service
- Energy & Renewables
- Hair & Beauty
- Health, Child Care & Education
- Hospitality & Travel
- I.T. & Telecoms
- Landbased / Environmental
- Motor Vehicle
- Sport & Fitness
- Transport & Logistics
- Accountancy & Financial Management
- Armed Forces
- Civil & Structural Engineering
- Construction & Building Services
- Consumer Goods & FMCG
- Financial Services & Insurance
- Hospitality, Leisure & Travel
- HR & Recruitment
- Investment Banking & Investment
- IT & Technology
- Law Barristers
- Law Solicitors
- Logistics, Transport & Supply Chain
- Management & Business
- Marketing, Advertising & PR
- Media, Journalism & Publishing
- Public Service, Charity & Social Work
- Quantity Surveying & Building Surveying
- Retail, Buying & Merchandising
- Science & Research
- Teaching & Education