Apprentice Recruitment Administrator / Compliance Officer
Apprentice Recruitment Administrator / Compliance Officer VAC-01204
• Accountable for managing the pre-employment checking process which includes obtaining all relevant checks in a timely manner before candidates expected start date.
• Accountable for engaging each candidate during their compliance process and actively work to minimise the risk of losing candidates during this time.
• Pro-actively seek to mitigate any potential delays in processing candidates / employee files.
• Completing and verifying background checks e.g. DBS, Professional Registration, Mandatory Training, Right to Work, References, Qualifications, Indemnity Insurance etc.
• Required to work closely with external organisations, candidates and internal Recruitment Manager to ensure all parties involved are aware of any outstanding compliance issues and keeping data base up to date.
• Ensure all processing elements within the compliance department keep within the agreed time frames.
• Ensure accuracy and currency of records, both paper and electronic systems and all databases
• Provide support, guidance and expertise to all candidates to ensure a seamless process.
• General administration duties including emailing, filing and scanning, updating job boards, reviewing CVs, assist in assessment centres
• Take individual responsibility for agreed objectives, targets and KPIs
• Organise own time and resources effectively and use initiative
• Ensure compliance with employment law, data protection guidelines and corporate policy
• Managing the end to end Compliance Process
• Ensuring all candidate checks are complete so that candidates are compliant
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Working Week: 40 Hours. Monday to Friday 8am to 4pm
Weekly Wage: £148.00
Application Deadline: 28-11-2018
Possible Start Date: 03-12-2018
REGISTER YOUR CV