APPRENTICE RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT 31482
This listing has expired
About this opportunity
A fantastic opportunity to join a growing company in an Apprenticeship position to learn about the recruitment industry. Experience isn’t essential as full on the job training will be given.
The organisation is looking for individuals with potential that with the right training and effort can mould a career.
There are real progression opportunities for the right person. Must have the confidence to get on the phone to speak with candidates and in time clients.
Those that are shy on the phone will not thrive nor enjoy the role so it’s important we highlight that this from the off.
The ideal candidate will be personable, hardworking and have excellent communication skills.
Successful candidate will be taught the basics in recruitment resourcing, recruitment selling including negotiating/pricing and solution selling. They will also learn basic administrative tasks and be exposed to payroll and compliance as part of their apprenticeship.
A normal day would include:
• Assisting with answering the phones
• Handling incoming enquiries via the telephone
• Reception duties/Call Handling
• Data Entry
• Resourcing Candidates for Roles
• Building a client portfolio
• Selling to clients
• Assisting with the Payroll
• Sending and chasing registration forms
• Assisting the office with all administration duties
What you could go on to do
Payroll and Compliance Officer
How you will be supported
Full training and support will be provided by The Growth Company to help you achieve your apprenticeship and reach your full potential in your role.
What will happen next
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
How you could get there
If you would be catching public transport for this role, visit the Journey Planner on www.tfgm.com to see how you would get there and how long it would take.
What you should have to apply
• GCSE English and Maths A-C/9-4
• Good work ethic
• Able to operate in a team environment
• Willingness to learn
• Confidence to make/receive telephone calls
• Eager to learn
• Willingness to work with other people
• Good communication skills
REGISTER YOUR CV