Apprentice Residential Sales Negotiator – LM3266
This listing has expired
Contract: Estate Agency Apprenticeship
Salary: £132 p/w
Our client has a network of 4 offices making them the largest independent Estate Agency in Bitterne, London Road and Woolston. Their London office ensures that their clients receive a detailed local coverage.
This vacancy will be based in Southampton, SO15.
By taking this apprenticeship with Positive Outcomes we can help you to secure a real job with a salary, industry recognised qualifications and great prospects.
About the Role:
As part of this apprenticeship you will be taught undertake the following roles:
- Arrange property viewings
- Record property viewings and valuations in the branch diary
- Communicate with buyers and sellers by telephone and email
- Liaise with customers to match their requirements, for example a garage or large garden
- Visit properties and meet the sellers to gather property details
- Prepare property details which are to be displayed within the company office and websites
- Market, advertise and sell properties in the local area
- Meet and greet new and existing clients
- General office duties including filing and faxing documentation and sorting the post
- Answer customer enquiries by either, telephone, email or face-to-face
- Update and maintain the company database with new properties and client details
- Arrange property viewings and valuations with clients and negotiators
- Cross sell and canvas other products and services, such as branch, mortgage and solicitor’s services
This role is 40 hours per week, you will be contracted to work between the hours of 8.30 am – 5.30pm. You will be required to work Saturdays on a rota basis.
REGISTER YOUR CV