Apprentice Residential Sales Negotiator – LM3267
This listing has expired
Contract: Estate Agency Apprenticeship
Salary: £132 p/w
Our client is an experienced estate agency, whether you’re selling, buying or letting, you’ll be in expert, professional hands.
This vacancy will be based in Cowes.
By taking this apprenticeship with Positive Outcomes we can help you to secure a real job with a salary, industry recognised qualifications and great prospects.
About the Role:
As part of this apprenticeship you will be taught undertake the following roles:
- Communicate with buyers and sellers by telephone and email
- Visit properties and meet the sellers to gather property details
- Prepare property details which are to be displayed within the company office and websites
- Market, advertise and sell properties in the local area
- Meet and greet new and existing clients
- General office duties including filing and faxing documentation and sorting the post
- Answer customer enquiries by either, telephone, email and face-to-face
- Update and maintain the company database with new properties and client details
- Arrange property viewings and valuations with clients and negotiators
- Sell other services and canvassing
- This role is 40 hours per week, this role requires you to work Saturday’s on a rota basis
REGISTER YOUR CV