The key duties of the role are as follows:-
• Answering the telephone – making and receiving calls from doctors/hospitals
• Data entry and general administrative tasks.
• Use of CRM system
• Uploading/scanning documents
• Getting candidates compliant and ready for consultants to book
• Maintaining candidate’s compliance levels already working for business.
• Use 3rd party portals
• Resolve payment queries
• Email communication and sending out post
• General administration
• Researching prospective clients, identifying decision makers, obtaining contact details and adding to system.
• Identifying sales opportunities, recording on system and allocating to consultant(s) • Publishing adverts onto company website and 3rd party job boards
• Handling incoming advert response, adding candidates to the system and linking their interest to the vacancy/ vacancies applied for.
• Formatting CV’s (adjusting candidate’s own version into a standard format for submission to clients)
• Assisting in maintaining database integrity (ensuring records are accurately skilled etc)
On the job training will be provided as well as working towards an NVQ in Business Admin.
REGISTER YOUR CV