Apprentice Retailer – Lincoln Teleservice – Level 2 Retailer Apprenticeship
This listing has expired
Fabulous Retail opportunity with Lincoln Teleservice Ltd was established in 1965 – they are an Independent Family run business and have a large Showroom displaying white goods appliances, small domestic appliances along with a range of the latest L.E.D. TV’s. They also offer online sales and a full repair service.
Working full time Mon-Fri 40 hours per week in-between 9am-5pm earning a wage whilst you are learning with a view to complete your Level 2 work based Retailer qualification.
- Dealing with showroom sales and internet orders
- Website maintenance
- Ebay sales
- Deliveries (may include heavy lifting)
- Serving customers and taking telephone enquiries
The successful applicant will have:
- Excellent organisation skills and time-management
- Well presented with excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ideally GCSE at C or above in Math’s and English or equivalent
- Friendly and helpful manner with excellent customer service skills
To apply all you need to do is click Find out more and make sure your CV is attached and you include a brief cover letter that explains why you’re interested in this role and why you make the best person for the job!
Please note that YMCA Training is acting as a recruitment partner in this process and you are not required to contact the business directly. If you have any questions or would like some information about this or any other apprenticeships advertised here please get in touch with Tracy Pickston at firstname.lastname@example.org.
REGISTER YOUR CV