Apprentice Retailer – Lindsey Relay – Level 2 Customer Service Apprenticeship
This listing has expired
Are you looking for a career within the retail sector? Lindsey Relay is a family run business spanning over 50 years. They are committed to providing an exceptional service to their customers as a priority and have an extensive amount of white and brown goods from all the top brands covering all price ranges.
Working 5 days a week Mon-Sat 40 hours in-between 08:30am-5:30pm and earning a wage whilst you are learning and gaining your Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner qualification.
- Working within the electrical retailing sector
- Will involve sales and cash handling
- Booking in stock and pricing appliances
- Working off site delivering and installing appliances in customer’s homes
- Customer facing role so good people skills are essential
- Varied range of other responsibilities
The successful applicant will be:
- GCSE D and above in Math’s and English or equivalent
- Smart in appearance and enthusiastic
- Interested in the retail sector with a good work ethic
- Reliable and enthusiastic with a desire to learn
- Driving licence would be useful
To apply all you need to do is click Find out more and make sure your CV is attached and you include a brief cover letter that explains why you’re interested in this role and why you make the best person for the job!
Please note that YMCA Training is acting as a recruitment partner in this process and you are not required to contact the business directly. If you have any questions or would like some information about this or any other apprenticeships advertised here please get in touch with Tracy Pickston at firstname.lastname@example.org.
REGISTER YOUR CV