Apprentice Sales Administrator – LM2994
This listing has expired
Contract: Business Administration Apprenticeship
Salary: £132 p/w
Our client has become one of the South West’s largest independent timber merchants. The business has grown quickly from its agricultural origins and now occupies a purpose built 3.5 acre site adjacent to the Ipplepen Business Park, near Newton Abbot.
This vacancy will be based in Newton Abbot.
By undertaking this apprenticeship with Positive Outcomes we can help you to secure a real job with a salary, industry recognised qualifications and great prospects.
About the Role:
As part of this apprenticeship you will be taught how to undertake the following roles:
- Report to, work alongside and support the business owner
- Input sales paperwork, ensuring accurate interpretation & transfer of written information onto the accounts software
- Process customer’s cash and card payments and ensuring all account purchases are within the customer’s credit limit and trading terms
- Provide information and estimates for customers over the counter and by telephone and email
- Monitor local marketing information and activities, providing feedback to colleagues on special promotions and business opportunities
- Price and order stock
- use integrated stock control and business accounting software
- This vacancy is a total of 40 hours per week
REGISTER YOUR CV