Apprentice Sales Advisor VAC-40664
This listing has expired
As the Apprentice Sales Advisor you will offer consistently outstanding service to every customer. You will professionally help customers by establishing customer needs, offering appropriate advice on a range of product choices, completing the sale professionally and accurately, and reviewing the sales process. The Apprentice Sales Advisor is to meet, or exceed individual sales targets to maximize store sales
Responsibilities of the Apprentice Sales Advisor include:
• Undertake the 5.5 point sales process, consistently and effectively.
• Utilise specialist product knowledge appropriately to maximise sales.
• Work towards individual sales targets, with the aim of reaching store sales targets, and thereby increasing store conversion rate, average transaction value and items per customer.
• Maintain the availability of merchandise effectively and creatively through re-stocking and replenishment.
• Process sales, refunds and stock checks using the computerised till system.
• Meet stock transfer requests accurately, efficiently and promptly.
• Help to ensure that the store environment, stock rooms and team rooms are clean and that Health and Safety standards are met.
• Receive deliveries of stock and ensure that they items are prepared appropriately for the shop-floor e.g. hanging and tagging, correct labelling etc.
• Participate in monthly brand incentives.
• Attend and positively contribute in team meetings.
• Communicate effectively and positively with other team members.
• Ensure that store housekeeping is of a high standard at the start and throughout the day
• Assist with visual merchandising.
• Adhere to Company Policy and Procedures at all times.
• Perform regular stock replenishment duties.
• Answer customer enquiries via telephone and in store.
• Partaking in regular training on all brand within the store.
• Engaging actively in ongoing performance review process.
• Perform any other duties reasonably required by the Store Management team to help fulfil the day-to-day requirements of running the store, and to achieve store sales targets.
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Working Week : 35 hours per week, including weekends
Weekly Wage : £129.50
Application Deadline: 21-01-2019
Possible Start Date : 28-01-2019
REGISTER YOUR CV