Apprentice Sales Negotiator – LM2811
This listing has expired
Contract: Estate Agency Apprenticeship
Salary: £132.00 p/w
Our client is an independent family run lettings and sales agent. Their aim is to provide all clients and customers with the very best levels of service and satisfaction. All their staff are professionally trained and they are now looking to share their wealth of knowledge with an apprentice!
This vacancy will be based in Stirchley, Birmingham.
By taking this apprenticeship with Positive Outcomes we can help you to secure a real job with a salary, industry recognised qualifications and great prospects.
About the Role:
As part of this apprenticeship you will be taught undertake the following roles:
- Communicate with buyers and sellers
- Use telephone and email communications
- Prepare property detail to be displayed online and in branch
- Visit properties
- Advertise, market and sell local properties using selected specialist websites
- Meet and greet new and existing clients
- General office duties including filing and photocopying
- Sort and distribute incoming post
- Prepare tenancy agreements
- Maintain and update the database with property and client details
- Arrange viewings and valuations
- Arrange for maintenance to be carried out on properties by the preferred contractors
- This vacancy is a total of 40 hours per week
REGISTER YOUR CV