Apprentice Sales Negotiator – LM3243
This listing has expired
Contract: Estate Agency Apprenticeship
Salary: £123.75 p/w
Closing Date: 21/4/16
Our client is one of the largest and most successful estate agency groups in the UK with a network of around 150 branches across the country. They offer many services including: Residential Sales, Lettings, Mortgage Services and Surveying.
This vacancy will be based in Kimberley, Nottinghamshire.
By taking this apprenticeship with Positive Outcomes we can help you to secure a real job with a salary, industry recognised qualifications and great prospects.
About the Role:
As part of this apprenticeship you will be taught how to undertake the following roles:
- Communicate with buyers and sellers via telephone and email
- Meet and greet new and existing clients
- Visit properties and meet the sellers to gather property details for advertisement
- Prepare property details which are to be displayed within the company office and websites
- Market, advertise and sell properties in the local area
- General office duties including filing and faxing documentation for sellers and buyers, dealing with post and completing administration tasks for staff members
- Answer customer enquiries by either, telephone, email or in person
- Update and maintain the company database with property and client details
- Arrange property viewings and valuations with clients and negotiators, recording the appointments in the branch diary
- Sell other services and canvass
This vacancy is a total of 37.5 hours per week, 5 out of 7 days, 9am till 5pm.
REGISTER YOUR CV