Apprentice Sales/retail Assistant jvid=15729
This listing has expired
Apprentice Sales/retail Assistant
As an Apprentice Retail Assistant you will be supervised and trained by the Deputy Manager to learn to check in deliveries you will also be pricing stock, checking dates on the stock for rotation, putting together displays, general cleaning duties within the store. Dealing with various methods of payment.
We are looking at hiring an apprentice. The role is:
– Cash handling
– Co-ordinating and liaising with the store
– Co-ordinating and liaising with customers
– booking and tracking deliveries
– Serving and assisting customers with sales
– assisting in training
– Till and possible computer work
• You will gain a nationally recognised qualification in Retail at Level 2.
• Full support with training and development will be provided to prepare the candidate for the next step in their career.
• The role of Apprentice Retail assistant is to provide support to the entire team and complete general day to day duties within the retail sector.
• You will receive onsite training with an award winning training provider
• Learn life skills
What are we looking for?
• Somebody who is reliable and career driven
• Somebody who can work under their own initiative
• Somebody able to work different shifts
Your learning and Development will be supported by your own Vocational Learning Advisor who will guide you throughout your Apprenticeship
Babcock is an award winning training provider
As an apprentice you will be included on a Retail Qualification, this will involve a Vocational Coach visiting you on a monthly basis observing you and training you along the way whilst you work.
No. of positions
5 days out of 7 10am – 4pm
Employer Pete’s Mini Market Application submitted date 04/01/2018
Application closing date 05/02/2018 Anticipated job start date 10/02/2018
Retail Apprenticeship can lead to progression within the industry. For the right candidate there may be the potential for a permanent position, progression to a team leader role, further qualifications and going onto till work when 18yrs of age.
Good with people. Good attention to detail and an enthusiasm to see a task through to the end and a willingness to learn. Good basic level of English.
Hard-working reliable and people-focussed. Trustworthy. Good team worker, punctual, reliable, good customer service skills, enthusiastic individual.
Candidate needs to be able to present cheerfully at all times. Endurance needed as some tasks can be very repetitive. Will include working 1 Saturday or Sunday each weekend.
This vacancy may close early if sufficient applications are received. Please ensure you apply early to avoid disappointment. You will be contacted shortly by your Apprentice Recruitment Advisor to discuss your application for this Apprenticeship; if they can’t get hold of you they will text you their contact details.
REGISTER YOUR CV