Apprentice Social Therapist
Apprentice Social Therapist VAC-37091
JOB PURPOSE AND SUMMARY:
KEY RELATIONSHIPS (This describes the types of roles you will be required to work with):
• Service Users, Carers and Relatives
• Practice Innovation Nurse
• Clinical Practice Leads
• Modern Matron
• Head of Nursing/Borough Lead Nurse
• Education Providers
• All members of the multi-disciplinary team
Communication & Relationship skills
• Use a range of communication skills to support staff to ensure service users are engaged in a meaningful way, and receive treatment required for their well-being.
• Provide effective means of communication with staff and service users in line with the ward philosophy of care and service.
• To build and maintain therapeutic relationships, which result in positive outcome for patients and aids recovery.
• To communicate with clients and the team with optimism and enthusiasm whilst being sensitive to the complex and diverse needs of the clients.
• To work in accordance with the Trust Information Sharing Policy and Data Protection Acts, ensuring that all written and electronically stored information is accessible only to authorised personnel.
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Working Week : 37.5 hours per week
Weekly Wage : £348.00
Application Deadline: 10-08-2018
Possible Start Date : 17-08-2018
REGISTER YOUR CV