Apprentice Software Developer
This listing has expired
Gecko is a vibrant and dynamic company that provides a great environment for people to reach their true potential.
We have a superb culture of promoting from within and rewarding hard work.
We develop our award-winning marketing solutions based on .NET and SQL Server technology.
Working in Gecko’s Development Team, you will help support and develop our award-winning marketing solutions.
There will be ample opportunity to work on the latest web technologies.
We also have a relaxed atmosphere with regular technical discussions and training, providing accounts for the Pluralsight training platform for personal development and regular code review/ show and tell sessions.
Main role / Responsibilities [will include but not be limited to]:
• Develop software solutions for clients using appropriate tools
• Test website functionality and report/fix any issues
• Help out on our support desk with day-to-day enquiries
Desired qualities, skills and knowledge:
The ideal candidate will:
• Be dedicated
• Have a passion for digital technology
• Keep up to date with the latest trends, styles, and techniques
Desired qualification requirements:
6 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C including Maths plus GCSE English (or equivalent) at grade D or above.
Monday – Friday,
37.5hrs per week, [all details will be confirmed with the employer]
£8000 per annum
Benefits of the role/Future prospects:
• Gecko offer a contribution to a gym membership as well as regular social nights
• There is a contributory pension scheme, onsite parking and the dress code is relaxed
• Will have regular salary reviews at least every 6 months
• Career progression
• On-going on the job training
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
REGISTER YOUR CV