Apprentice Software Developer – Staffordshire (ST15) – 16292
This listing has expired
This is a company that helps over 500 international clients efficiently access, capture, analyse, report and submit high quality regulatory data, while maintaining compliance for their products around the world.
Job overview / purpose
The company are currently looking for a passionate and hardworking Software Development Apprentice.
- Develop new and existing product features
- Build desktop, web applications and services components using best practices
- Maintaining the product database
- Assist with problem solving and fault diagnosis on production systems
- Work within an agile development team
- Adhere to agreed programming standards and guidelines
- Ensure adherence to our documented Quality Management System in all tasks associated with this role
- Knowledge of programming languages preferable – as it’ll be necessary for the product development
- Web Development experience (Desirable)
- Awareness of GxP standards (Desirable)
- Knowledge of C# (Desirable)
Minimum 5 GCSE Grades (C and above) or equivalent, including Maths and English.
5 days per week,
37.5 hours per week [average week, will be confirmed with the employer]
£10,000 per annum
- A salary boost at the end of their apprenticeship
- Flexible working times
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
REGISTER YOUR CV