Apprentice IT Support and Networking Assistant – LM2018
This listing has expired
Contract: IT Apprenticeship
Salary: £150 p/w
Our client is an IT support company who tailor their services to the specific requirements of their customers, they provide a range of IT services which represent excellent value for money. Their IT managed services range from server and network support to hardware installation and telecoms integration. As a result of their excellent customer service and customer retention rate, they have established long-term partnerships with client companies in Essex, Chelmsford and Basildon.
This vacancy will be based in Chelmsford, Essex.
By undertaking this apprenticeship with Positive Outcomes we can help you to secure a real job with a salary, industry recognised qualifications and great prospects.
About the Role:
As part of this apprenticeship you will be taught how to undertake the following roles:
- Support users with first line technical support issues
- Log and escalate tickets to second line support
- Manage the upkeep, configuration and reliability of the computer system
- Create new user accounts and update passwords
- Update and install software software
- Answer calls in order to respond to customer queries regarding technical issues
- This vacancy will be a total of 37.5 hours per week
REGISTER YOUR CV