Apprentice Support Worker – Booth Centre – Southampton
Apprentice Support Worker – Booth Centre – Southampton VAC-38882
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• To use information technology systems to carry out duties in the most efficient and effective manner.
• To achieve performance review targets, as agreed by the Line Manager.
• To undertake training and constructively take part in meetings, performance reviews, seminars and other events designed to improve communication and assist with the effective development of the post and post holder.
• To ensure that duties are undertaken with due regard and compliance with Data Protection Legislation.
• To carry out duties and responsibilities in accordance with the Health and Safety Policy and relevant Health and Safety Legislation.
• To carry out all responsibilities and duties within the framework of the Organisations Equal Opportunities Policy.
• To undertake other duties as required from time to time in keeping with the general responsibilities given above
Our Core Values
All our work is based on Christian principles. All employees are expected to carry out their duties in accordance with our core values of:-
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Sector: Health and Social Care
Weekly Wage : £229.45
Application Deadline: 12-10-2018
Possible Start Date : 19-10-2018
REGISTER YOUR CV