Apprentice Support Worker VAC-36783
This listing has expired
We are proud to be a values-led organisation – we believe our people can and do make all the difference. We want to build a Look Ahead team that’s as diverse as the 6,500 customers we support. If you join Look Ahead as an Apprentice, you’ll be helping to make a positive difference to the lives of people who may need it most. We’re committed to making sure it makes a positive difference to your life too. Please see below for further detail about Look Aheads Apprenticeship Scheme;
The key responsibilities of an Apprentice Support Worker;
• Develop support worker skills under the guidance of your Manager and team members including key-working, undertaking assessment of needs/risk assessments, supporting action plans and developing links with key agencies etc.
• Attend meetings to review progress against milestone objectives
• Complete a qualification through attending workshops and work based assessments
• Adhere to Look Ahead’s Policies and Procedures.
• Engage in learning and development activities to increase knowledge and skills.
• Undertake any other duties consistent with the grade and nature of the post as may be reasonably assigned.
• Receive a 12 month placement in one of our services
• Receive an organisational and local induction – the details of your role will be fully explained.
• Learn the skills required to do the job effectively, and build up responsibilities over time.
• Report to the Contract Manager or Team Leader and receive regular supervision. Our Managers and Team Leaders will play a key role in inspiring, supporting and facilitating your learning.
• Have a range of milestones to complete as part of your apprenticeship.
Location: Milton Keynes
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Sector: Health and Social Care
Working Week : 35 hours per week – shift work MAY INCLUDE NIGHTS.
Weekly Wage : £269.15
Application Deadline: 01-08-2018
Possible Start Date : 08-08-2018
REGISTER YOUR CV