Apprentice Telesales Executive – SB3165
This listing has expired
Contract: Apprentice Customer Service/Sales Executive
Salary: £187.50 p/w
Details: This company are an Asset Management Consultancy who specialise in Information Technology Service Management (ITSM) and Help Desk solutions which they supply to large SME, Corporate and Public Organisations. The Company supports this with high-calibre account management, impartial advice and advanced expertise at all times.
Their client portfolio includes the The Home Office, DfT, EDF, Mercedes Benz and many councils. The company is small and all employees are expected to work as a team and support one another.
This vacancy will be based in Reading, West Berkshire.
By undertaking this apprenticeship with Positive Outcomes we can help you to secure a real job with a salary, industry recognised qualifications and great prospects. About the
As part of this apprenticeship you will be taught how to undertake the following roles:
- Help maximise the effectiveness of the sales and technical experts by producing high quality leads, working as a team towards agreed set targets and profitability goals and to provide a high level of sales support by ensuring all queries are responded to in an efficient, professional and timely manner.
- Identify opportunities and produce leads for the sales force with the emphasis on high quality leads, develop creative pitches and propositions aimed at specific industry sectors.
- Follow up leads generated from canvassing by the marketing activities, use your initiative to identify and follow up opportunities with companies who are not already on the database and manage the database to a high degree of accuracy.
- Work closely with the marketing team to achieve sales objectives.
- Develop in negotiating skills which you will use to negotiate commercial terms within set guidelines.
- Attend regular meetings with sales and marketing to update information and discuss any issues and Liaise effectively with all departments within CTMS to ensure customer requirements are met.
- This vacancy is a total of 37.5 hours per week
REGISTER YOUR CV