Apprentice Tennis Development Assistant
This listing has expired
Serco are working with an external organisation for recruitment to this apprenticeship scheme. Your application will be shared with an external organisation. By continuing with your application you are consenting to your application being shared with our partner Lifetime Training
Purpose of this role: To develop the tennis/mini tennis programme within South Ribble Community
Serco has a strong commitment to apprentices and training and as a successful Serco apprentice, you will be provided with unparalleled support throughout the duration of your programme.
You will be helped to build relationships with peers, allowing you to achieve your professional development objectives.
Your duties will include:
– Provide supervision of tennis coaching to ensure customer safety at all times by preventing accidents and incidents and by taking the appropriate action in the event of these occurring.
– Provide exceptional customer service to all members
– Adopting a customer service focussed and commercial approach to tennis coaching
– Showing members how to use equipment on the tennis courts
– Support and deliver community engagement linked to increasing tennis lesson participation
– To support the coaching team when required to maintain continuity of teaching and excellent customer service
– Aspects of reception work such as answering phone calls, emails and face to face enquiries
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Sector: Fitness and Active Leisure
Working Week : 37 Hours Per Week Inc. Evenings and Weekends
Weekly Wage : £136.90
Application Deadline: 23-04-2018
Possible Start Date : 30-04-2018
REGISTER YOUR CV