Apprentice Training Administrator – Renfrew (PA4) – 16246
This listing has expired
A leading accountancy firm based in Glasgow, who are looking to bring on board an apprentice to support their Business Recovery and Insolvency department. This represents a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to develop their experience and progress and learn within a varied role within a progressive office environment.
One of Scotland’s leading Accountancy Firms is currently seeking an Apprentice Training Administrator to join their Learning & Development/ HR team. You will pro actively provide an efficient, organised and professional administrative service by ensuring that the team have the appropriate support for all aspects of their work activities.
What might a typical day in this job look like?
• Handling enquiries for training courses, booking delegates on appropriate courses and issuing joining instructions and login details
• Updating and maintaining training records
• Maintaining Learning & Development intranet pages
• Arranging meetings
• Ensuring accuracy of filing system
• General administrative duties such as scanning, photocopying and record keeping
• Liaise and co-ordinate with the group on training courses, dates, times, locations and course materials
• Supporting the wider HR team
• You must be a confident and polite individual
• You will have excellent communication skills both written and verbal, with sharp attention to detail
• An outgoing individual capable of working in a professional environment
• Excellent organisational skills
• Ability to work on your own initiative with a desire to progress
• Excellent time management skills
• Someone with an enthusiastic, can do attitude
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, qualifications must include Maths and English.
- 37.5 hour week flexible working either, 08:00-16:00, 09:00-17:00, 10:00-18:00- your choice
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
REGISTER YOUR CV