Apprentice Vehicle Mechanic (Id:95600)
This listing has expired
Employer: Stanbridge Motors
Wage: £155.40 Per Week
Hours: 37.00 Per Week
Looking to start your career within the automotive sector? Jump start your career with Stanbridge Motors, a local and developing garage based in Wimboure looking for a dedicated apprentice to join the team. Interested? Apply now!
While working for Stanbridge Garage and alongside Paragon Skills, you will be supported and guided in actively completing your Level 3 standard in Light Vehicle Maintenance.
Your day to day duties will include, but are not limited to;
- Inspecting vehicle engines and mechanical and electrical components to diagnose issues accurately.
- Inspect vehicle computer and electronic systems to repair, maintain and upgrade.
- Conduct routine maintenance work (replacing fluids, lubricants, and parts)
- Schedule future bookings and advise clients suitably
- Keep logs on work and complete job sheets
- On occasion, liaise with customers and explain work carried out.
- Maintaining Vehicle appearance by cleaning and washing
Your working week is Monday to Friday and will consist of 37 hours per week.
There are no prior qualifications required for this role but experience is required (previous job, work placement, etc)
This role would suit someone who is hands on, good at communicating and using their own initiative. You should be able fit well with our existing team also.
Paragon Skills are one of the leading training providers in the country. We have the ENERGY & EXPERIENCE to give you the EDGE in kick starting your career. Our Personal Tutors will deliver outstanding teaching and learning to help ENERGISE you to complete your apprenticeship training and leave you confident to EXECUTE tasks to the highest standard. With this apprenticeship you will complete the following qualifications:
- Level 3 Diploma in Light Vehicle Maintenance & Repair
- Technical Certificate in Light Vehicle Maintenance & Repair Principles
- Functional Skills in Maths, English & ICT
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities
- Personal Learning & Thinking Skills.
You will be mentored by experienced members of staff while developing your skills to a nationally recognised industry standard.
- Business, Finance & Law
- Creative, Fashion & Digital Media
- Customer Service
- Energy & Renewables
- Hair & Beauty
- Health, Child Care & Education
- Hospitality & Travel
- I.T. & Telecoms
- Landbased / Environmental
- Motor Vehicle
- Sport & Fitness
- Transport & Logistics
- Accountancy & Financial Management
- Armed Forces
- Civil & Structural Engineering
- Construction & Building Services
- Consumer Goods & FMCG
- Financial Services & Insurance
- Hospitality, Leisure & Travel
- HR & Recruitment
- Investment Banking & Investment
- IT & Technology
- Law Barristers
- Law Solicitors
- Logistics, Transport & Supply Chain
- Management & Business
- Marketing, Advertising & PR
- Media, Journalism & Publishing
- Public Service, Charity & Social Work
- Quantity Surveying & Building Surveying
- Retail, Buying & Merchandising
- Science & Research
- Teaching & Education