Apprentice Vehicle Paint Refinisher 30348
Apprentice Vehicle Paint Refinisher 30348 30348
Lone Motor Works have an exciting opportunity in their Ashton body shop, for an apprentice paint sprayer. You will be mentored throughout your qualification by qualified paint technicians within the workshop.
A normal day would include:
• Stripping, sanding and masking
• Etching and priming areas to be treated
• Colour matching and mixing
• Using paint application techniques including spray booth technology
• Buffing and polishing methods
• Paint defect corrections
Lone Motor Works have a fully equipped vehicle repair centre which has the latest equipment, tools and highly skilled technicians.
What you could go on to do:
Possible progression within the company and progression onto a level 3 apprenticeship in paint refinishing.
How you will be supported:
Full training and support will be provided by The Growth Company to help you achieve your apprenticeship and reach your full potential in your role.
What will happen next:
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
How you could get there:
If you would be catching public transport for this role, visit the Journey Planner on www.tfgm.com to see how you would get there and how long it would take.
What you should have to apply
GCSE Grades A-C/4-9 in maths and English is desirable but not essential
• Excellent practical skills
• Ability to work quickly but also pay attention to detail
• Ability to work well within a team as well as on your own
• Good communication skills
• Ability to follow written and verbal instructions
• Applicants must have a full driving license
REGISTER YOUR CV