Apprentice Vehicle Paint Refinisher 30465 30465
This listing has expired
About this opportunity
Greens Automotive have an exciting opportunity in their body shop in Oldham for an apprentice paint sprayer. You will be mentored throughout your qualification by qualified paint technicians within the workshop.
A normal day would include:
• Preparation – stripping, sanding and masking
• Etching and priming areas to be treated
• Colour matching and mixing
• Paint application techniques including spray booth technology
• Buffing and polishing methods
• Paint defect corrections
What you could go on to do:
Possible progression within the company and progression onto a level 3 apprenticeship in paint refinishing.
How you will be supported:
Full training and support will be provided by The Growth Company to help you achieve your apprenticeship and reach your full potential in your role.
What will happen next:
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
What you should have to apply
GCSE Grades A-C/4-9 in maths and English are desirable but not essential.
• Someone with a keen interested in pursuing a career in paint refinishing
• Will happily consider someone with level 1 or 2 looking to progress to the next level
• Excellent practical skills
• Ability to work quickly but also pay attention to detail
• Ability to work well within a team as well as on your own
• Good communication skills
• Ability to follow written and verbal instructions
• Applicants must have a full driving license
REGISTER YOUR CV