Apprentice Web Developer – Bradford (BD10) – 16354
This listing has expired
WebPosse bridge the gap between great design and fantastic programming, a site has to look good to engage with your customer – keeping them on the site as regular visitors is all about how the site functions and delivers your message and WebPosse are specialists in doing this!
WebPosse are a forward thinking Web Design company based in Bradford. They are currently looking for a talented and motivated individual to join their Team on a Software Development Technician apprenticeship Java track.
WebPosse are looking for someone who has a keen interest in website design and development. An individual with excellent communication skills and the desire to work hard, learn new things and a willingness to develop their skill set is the kind of individual that WebPosse are keen to bring on board.
If you have a passion for working in the industry and a keen interest in web design and development from frontend to backend then do not hesitate in applying today!
- Managing and maintaining client websites in WordPress
- Working with a wide range of clients to create beautiful and functional websites aimed at converting their audience, websites are often built on WordPress, as well as bespoke systems where out of the box solutions are not appropriate.
- We are looking for someone with a keen interest in website design and development.
- Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Creating websites that look good and convert well.
- Updating existing websites.
- Organising and managing day-to-day tasks effectively and efficiently.
- Communicating regularly with other team members.
- Communicating via email and telephone with clients, when required.
- Providing basic support to a wide range of clients with the day to day running of their websites and emails.
- Assisting with the management of projects from beginning to end. Including; initial contact, quotations, closing sales, development, amendments, signing off, marketing campaigns, updates and reviews.
- Meeting agreed deadlines.
- A passion for the industry and keen interest in web design & development from frontend to backend.
- Experience in building websites.
- Experience with WordPress.
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop / graphic design.
- Experience using Microsoft Office products (Word and Excel).
- Good communication skills, writing skills and people skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Good organisational and time management skills.
- Must be keen to progress, learn and adapt to new environments and challenging situations.
- Copywriting/creative writing- excellent grammar and spelling.
- Customer service-negotiating skills, verbal communications.
6 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C including GCSE Maths plus GCSE English (or equivalent) at grade D or above
Monday to Friday 9am to 5:30pm
£10,000 – £12,000 per annum
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
You will receive training and development to help you achieve the Software Development Level 3 Apprenticeship with the support of a leading national training provider.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
REGISTER YOUR CV