Apprentices Administrator – Glasgow (G52) – 16946
This listing has expired
Do you want a fantastic opportunity to learn new skills and start a very rewarding career? Start here, apply now!
You will be working for…
A multi-disciplined company providing access, construction, insulation and energy efficiency solutions throughout the UK to various market sectors. They have created a strong client and stakeholder base establishing themselves as one of the leading providers of power access in the UK. They currently operate in the specialist construction industry undertaking roofing (Liquid Plastic) and refurbishment projects for their clients. They are members of The NFRC and INCA, and hold PAS 2030 Accreditation and are an approved Green Deal Installer. They provide service and maintenance capabilities to over 1300 WTG onshore and offshore wind turbines throughout Europe.
Skyform is a construction company providing access, construction, insulation, and energy efficiency solutions throughout the UK. Working in their Hillington Office the apprentice administrator will be responsible for helping with the smooth running of the office. This is a company with a reputation for excellence and the successful candidate will be working closely with the director and will be first point of contact so good communication skills are important. Skyform have seen unprecedented growth and this is a great time to get involved with an administration apprenticeship.
- Answering the telephone
- Data entry
- Reception cover when required so you will be dealing with clients and people who come into the organisation
- Filing, scanning and photocopying
- Preparing meeting rooms for meetings
- Providing refreshments for these meetings
- Organising stationary and ensuring stocks are replenished
- Good communication skills
- Customer service skills so previous experience working with the public would be desirable
- Confident and comfortable speaking on the phone
- Good attention to detail
- Comfortable using Microsoft packages
- Monday – Friday
- 9am – 5pm
- £9,000 per year
- Progression and real opportunity for permanent employment
- Growing business so opportunity to get involved with different areas of the business
- Good team
Future Career Progression:
- Administration within different departments
- Working more closely with the directors
- £11,000 per year
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
REGISTER YOUR CV