Apprenticeship Opportunities IFAA67466 IFAA67466
This listing has expired
Apprenticeship Opportunities IFAA67466
Independent Forgings and Alloys aspire to be our customer’s supplier of choice for high integrity forged products to worldwide premium quality markets.
We have created a fully integrated metals service centre which has grown to be a leading provider of open-die quality forgings, making safety critical components to demanding global industries such as Aerospace, Oil and Gas, Power and Nuclear industries.
IFA pride ourselves as a forging manufacturer continuing a proven heritage of over 100 years’ experience in Open-Die forging on our existing site.
We have a number of apprenticeship opportunities available in the following areas:
• Production – Metal Forging – Level 2 Performing Manufacturing Operations
• Heat Treatment – Level 3 Engineering Technician
• GFM (Long Bar Machine) – Level 2 Performing Manufacturing Engineering
As an Apprentice with us, you will be expected have an overview of all aspects of working in the forge area gained over a number of years.
Requirements for these opportunities:
• 5 GCSE’s at grade C or above
• Interest in the forging industry
• Evidence of working in a team effectively
• Evidence of being able to take and follow instructions
• Communicational Skills
• Team Player
• Customer Focussed
Where a candidate shows capability, there can be further career progression within the forge team and whilst observing roles within the forge you will be the trained in Fork Lift Truck driving, Overhead Crane operation and Manual Handling.
Programme duration – 2- 3 years
REGISTER YOUR CV