Apprenticeship Software Engineering – ASOS
This listing has expired
By joining the ASOS Software Engineering Apprenticeship Scheme you will have the opportunity to spend time with their four key Digital Domains, where you will be part of a cross-functional agile delivery team. You will be working towards your Foundation degree in digital innovation and level 4 apprenticeship as a software developer working on one of their awesome engineering teams helping to build software that impacts millions of customers.
Location: near Mornington Crescent station, London.
"ASOS is one of the UK’s top fashion and beauty destinations, expanding globally at a rapid pace. Our values are to be authentic, brave and creative, and we live and breathe these in everything we do. We believe fashion can make you look, feel and be your best self and, with technology in our DNA, we deliver the latest trends to our digital-obsessed 20-something market. Our award-winning Tech teams sit at the heart of our business. We deliver technical innovation and pioneer incredible solutions, which are crucial to our continued success. We’re extremely ambitious and thrive on the individuality of our amazing employees. Our values encompass everything needed for our tech people to be the thought leaders of tomorrow."
About the apprenticeship:
ASOS has partnered with ADA, a National College for Digital Skills, who are a centre of excellence for the teaching and learning of digital skills, to provide you with the best training to get you set up to help craft software that their customers will use every day to buy their fashion online. ADA will work in collaboration with ASOS to deliver a curriculum to you that will ensure you progress into highly skilled software engineers.
During this programme you will be:
- Working on one of their awesome engineering teams helping to build software that impacts their millions of customers.
- Working within their service-oriented architecture.
- Applying the full software development lifecycle from gathering requirements all the way to supporting their live website.
- Making use of .Net and C# and making sure the software you build is successfully deployed to their high availability, geo-distributed infrastructure hosted in the Microsoft Azure cloud.
Working hours are 9 am to 5:30 pm on Mon-Thu. 9 am – 5 pm on Fridays.
Start date: 1st October 2018
What are the ASOS perks and incentives?
- A generous salary, bonus and pension matching
- A great development programmes
- Amazing offices and great culture
- 25 days holiday plus one extra day for your birthday
- Subsidised gym and canteen
- Huge staff discount and regular sample sales.
- Five GCSE grades C – A* (or 4-9), including Maths and English.
- Level 3 qualification (BTEC, NVQ or equivalent).
- A Levels (or equivalent) at grade C or above with at least one qualification in a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering or Maths) related subject.
REGISTER YOUR CV