Apprenticeship in Vehicle Fitting – Newport Pagnell
This listing has expired
The Kwik-Fit Apprenticeship scheme is a comprehensive and extensive programme that will teach you about every area of our business – two years of full training – that will lead to a VRQ/VCQ Apprenticeship in Vehicle Fitting and a career at Kwik-Fit.
Recruiting apprentices enables Kwik-Fit to meet its skills needs in all areas while offering successful applicants the opportunity to join the largest and most successful Fast Fit Company in the UK. The programme allows us to select enthusiastic, committed people and offer them development in a way that meets the needs of both the business and the apprentice.
Our Apprenticeship is rated Ofsted Outstanding and the gold standard for work-based learning within our sector. A high number of our apprentice graduates progress to managerial positions and enjoy a successful career within the Company.
WHAT ARE THE RESPONSIBILITIES OF A KWIK-FIT APPRENTICE?
· To learn all aspects of Fast Fit including fitting tyres, brakes, undertaking wheel alignments, suspension, steering and air conditioning.
· To wear clean Work Wear, all appropriate Personal Protective Equipment and maintain a high level of personal hygiene as expected by our customers.
· To ensure all documentation relating to your qualification and functional skills assignments are completed in line with targets agreed with your Assessor.
· To conduct work in accordance with the Company’s procedures, following working practices demonstrated in your off-site training courses.
· To bring any personal concerns regarding any aspect of the Programme or its delivery to the attention of the appropriate person.
DO I WANT AN APPRENTICESHIP WITH KWIK-FIT?
To help make your decision you might want to consider:
1. Company – We are the largest automotive retailer in the UK with over 800 centres nationwide.
2. Training – We work closely with our awarding body to ensure that all our training and assessment meets the recognised criteria for the Qualification Credit Framework. All our training is delivered in-house by our fully qualified trainers. During every course they bring not only their extensive knowledge but also their experience of the industry to life.
3. We are 100% committed to the continuous development of the skills and knowledge of our people, through training, coaching and distance learning.
4. Apprenticeship – We are a company that offers a ‘traditional’ apprenticeship. This means if we take you onto our programme you are permanently full time employed from the day you start.
We only take the best and not everyone will be successful but if you are looking for a long term challenging career with great opportunities then now is the time to start your journey………………
REGISTER YOUR CV