Asset Management Finance Apprentice
This listing has expired
Temporis Capital specialise in the financing of renewable energy projects and are now looking for an Asset Management Assistant Apprentice to join the team within the Asset Management team at this rapidly growing investment management firm.
The position will be responsible for supporting a team of asset managers who currently manage over 20 separate investment companies, each of which owns and operates renewable energy projects such as wind farms, landfill gas, and hydro-electric schemes.
Responsibilities will include:
- Monthly online submission of electricity generation and other submissions
- Monthly updating of output reports
- Monthly dissemination of management information to lenders
- Document management and filing tasks
- Updating modeling assumptions in excel financial models
- Dealing with supplier / joint venture partner enquiries
- Assisting with the preparation of sales invoices
- Chasing documentation from 3rd parties
- Other ad-hoc administrative and documentation-based tasks
- It’s expected this role will expand as experience develops
All you need is EEWAP – Energy, Enthusiasm, Willingness to Learn, Ability to Take Feedback and Propensity to Take Action. You’ll also need to pass a face to face screening interview with our Employer Partnerships team (don’t worry, we’re a friendly bunch) and sit initial assessments in Maths and English.
All you need is EEWAP which is:
WILLINGNESS TO LEARN
ABILITY TO TAKE FEEDBACK
PROPENSITY TO TAKE ACTION
REGISTER YOUR CV