Join one of the longest standing and recognised casual dining brands. We continue to grow and invest in our people. Be part of a family that has raised £1.75 million for Macmillan Cancer Support since 2016.
In our family, as an Assistant Manager you’ll be second in command and integral to running a successful business. No problem too big or too small, you are the ‘go to’ person and we couldn’t do it without you. You will be the first point of contact for your team, supporting their performance and development.
Assistant Managers are our future leaders and making their first steps toward running their own restaurant. We support this with clear lines of progression, training, qualifications and development.
Why work here?
• Up to 20% bonus scheme (up to £5200 a year)
• 50% off everything in our restaurant at all time (yes, that means drinks too!)
• Free food on shift
• Exclusive employee discount portal
• Flexible working and career break options
• Life assurance
• Qualifications up to degree level with our partner Lifetime