ASSISTANT PROJECT ENGINEER APPRENTICE 31398
This listing has expired
About this opportunity
This role is predominantly associated with assisting the Engineering team on completing duties directly related to issues in the field. The role will be split between site and office work and provides varied day to day duties and responsibilities.
Day to day operations will include: –
• Assist the Project Engineering team in reporting to the client.
• Assisting the team with key projects issues as directed by the Line Manager.
• Assist the Project Engineering team in the management of consultants and contractors.
• Site inspections with Engineering team and adopting authority and seeking quotations from Sub-Contractors.
• Cost analysis / Tender evaluation of Sub-contractors.
• Works under close supervision to achieve time, cost & quality in all assignments.
• Liaising and Managing Sub-contractors to complete works and liaisons with various Local Authorities / Chasing Adoption Certification from Local Authorities.
• On site supervision of Stage 3 site works and role & team contribution.
How you will be supported
Full training and support will be provided by The Growth Company to help you achieve your apprenticeship and reach your full potential in your role.
What will happen next
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
What you should have to apply
• Math’s & English GCSE Grade C/4 or above.
• Energy and enthusiasm.
• Confidence and ambition.
• Desire to succeed and progress in career.
• Contribution to team effort as well as individual tasks.
• Positive attitude.
• Willing to learn about Project Engineering / Civil Engineering principles.
• Understanding of current industry trends (not essential).
• Excellent communication skills.
• AutoCAD skills (not essential).
• Microsoft Office Competent.
REGISTER YOUR CV