Assistant Restaurant Manager – KFC – Advanced Apprenticeship
Assistant Restaurant Manager – KFC – Advanced Apprenticeship VAC-42076
Salary £21,500 – £25,000 (dependant on experience)
We are looking for someone with a pace of progression, breadth of exposure, tangible breakthrough results, ambition and a desire for career progression.
The Ideal candidate; will be an ambitious leader with a proven track record of:
• Driving sales growth
• Great passion and positive energy
• Strong retail management experience
• Positively impacting their business
• Commercial decision making successes
• Demonstrating a strong sales focus
• Understanding P&L
• Providing coaching and support to a diverse team
• Basic knowledge of disciplinary and grievance processes
• Fantastic people development
• Strong communication skills at all levels
Key role responsibilities:
• Create a customer focused environment which is appealing to KFC’s diverse customer
• Manage all customer complaints in line with company policy, escalating issues to Area Coach, where appropriate.
• Assist the RGM in rigorous completion of period restaurant evaluation Action Plans, completing actions in a timely manner.
• Regularly review customer experience reports.
• Support and assist the RGM in follow up on any issues arising from EHO audits; following plan to ensure action is taken in a timely manner.
• Ensure that restaurant cleaning plan/rota is adhered to
• Consistently seek to maximize the sales in your restaurant. Set and communicate Bold Sales Goals to the team, striving to consistently exceed sales targets.
• Understand your local competition and assist your RGM in increasing visibility within the local community to ensure awareness of any common issues, competitor activity or forthcoming events that may impact your business.
• Support and assist your RGM in Building Know How of surrounding KFC restaurants, sharing best practice across area and region.
• Develop a strong sales culture in your store, setting team members and team leaders clear sales targets for every shift.
• Manage team member incentives and drive regular recognition in store.
• Points of sale to be up to date at all times and team trained on all new products enabling them to drive sales.
• Support and assist your RGM in maximizing the profitability of the restaurant by understanding and controlling all restaurant costs (e.g. labour, food). Monitor daily, weekly and periodically to ensure alignment to AOP targets.
• Support and assist your RGM in the development of a strategy to maximize profitability of your restaurant, regularly reviewing and adapting in line with business needs. Accurately forecast sales and labour to reflect trends and promotions.
• Actively utilize system reports and company tools to guarantee 100% product availability, investigating and following up on all discrepancies.
• Assist the RGM in completing weekly labour schedules to ensure all shifts properly staffed/managed and ensures that labour costs are in-line with budget
• Ensure that the correct level of supplies are ordered, deliveries checked and that stock levels are monitored on a daily and weekly basis and any discrepancies fully investigated and reported
• Ensure that the correct volume of product is prepared to meet the level of business and that the product control sheet is accurately maintained
• Ensure that all cash handling and in-store banking procedures are adhered to at all times
A career with KFC offers much more than just fantastic earning potential. We reward hard work and achievement with amazing incentives and benefits, including;
• Competitive salary
• 25% staff discount
• Quarterly, performance-related bonus
• Excellent career advancement opportunities
• Private health care
• Life assurance
• Pension contribution scheme
• Income protection scheme
• Enhanced maternity pay
• 28 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays)
• Increased holiday entitlement (dependent on years of service)
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Working Week : 45 hours per week including evenings and weekends
Weekly Wage : £413.55
Application Deadline: 26-02-2019
Possible Start Date : 05-03-2019
REGISTER YOUR CV