Assistant Restaurant Manager – KFC – Advanced Apprenticeship
Assistant Restaurant Manager – KFC – Advanced Apprenticeship VAC-42625
Salary – £21,060 + Quarterly Bonus
In the role and following a structured training plan, you will be knowledgeable on KFC operations in order to support your team in achieving customer satisfaction and overall unit performance. You will have commercial acumen and ability to think beyond the core operational element to lead and inspire a team.
Your duties will include:
• Ensuring all H&S, Food Safety regulations and Brand Standards are adhered to at all times.
• Motivating and inspiring your team to deliver operational excellence, felt by our customers and measured through our customer satisfaction programme.
• Role modelling our How We Win Together behaviours, leading by example and championing our recognition culture.
• Creating accurate business forecasts (sales, labour, stock,) that are in line with business targets set by the Restaurant General Manager.
• Reviewing weekly business data to provide appropriate coaching to follow up with your team for business excellence.
• Owning EHO visits conducted in your store. Report when visits have taken place – all in line with training you will be given
• Attending and participate in periodic business reviews when required with your Restaurant General Manager to set upcoming targets in line with P&L. These will be locked in and performance measured against.
• Attending area and company management meetings when required, being ready to present your store data as required.
• Being pro-active in supporting your Restaurant General Manager with store recruitment & selection process whilst in line with your labour plans. Conduct check-in assessments with all new starters ahead of their probation period.
• Ensuring effective onboarding of all new starters is completed, with appropriate support & training provided to them for their success.
• Identifying talent within the team and work with the Restaurant General Manager on your bench plan. Create and support development plans for any of the team who are not yet ready for the next stage of their career but have shown potential or interest.
• Supporting active management trainees and work closely with the Restaurant General Manager.
• Supporting active competency plans, as well as taking accountability for your own personal development and working closely with your Restaurant General Manager on this.
• Completing regular audits on all staffing training records, to ensure they are fully compliant to H&S and Food Safety regulations, as well as Brand Standards.
• Conducting disciplinary meetings when applicable however, only after liaising with the HR Department.
• Supporting head office teams, ensuring we maintain great working relationships
• Conducting team meetings with the support of your management team to deliver both brand and company key messages/processes.
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Working Week : 45 hours per week including evenings and weekends
Weekly Wage : £405.00
Application Deadline: 20-05-2019
Possible Start Date : 27-05-2019
REGISTER YOUR CV