Audi Apprentice Service Advisor
This listing has expired
Description of vacancy: (The role and how it fits within the organisation, the department / area, key responsibilities, who the candidate will work with on a daily basis) Are you looking for a challenge and a long term career?
We currently have positions available within prestige dealerships on our customer service based service advisor qualification.
It is initially a 2 year programme giving a fantastic overview of each department within the dealership, providing you the best foundations for a long term and successful career. The role itself is focussed around delivery of “customer delight” everything we do within our dealerships whether it be sales, service or maintenance of vehicles is structured to ensure that our service lives up to our customers’ expectations.
You will be heavily involved in working with all departments; processing paperwork, using databases and bringing a friendly and energetic approach to your daily work. In return we will train you to the highest standard using the best people and resources available both in the workplace and in our academy. Motor Vehicle experience is not essential however retail; customer service or administration skills would certainly be advantageous.
Day to day duties within the role include:
• Up selling – promote and sell products
• Customer service – focal point of contact to customers for servicing over telephone and face to face, arranging bookings and appointments, walking customers through damage checks.
• Administration – Book service appointments, prepare invoices, process warranty claims
• Teamwork – liaising with the workshop, management and customer
How many positions will be available? 1
Weekly wage? This must be a minimum of £95 / wk (full time) – MUST BE A NUMERICAL VALUE £132
Working week? (e.g. Monday to Friday 9am to 5 pm) 40 hours per week (Mon to Fri – possible Saturday)
Future prospects? (Completed to show what the vacancy could lead to) On completion of the programme you will receive the following qualifications:
• VCQ Intermediate progressing to VCQ Advanced, in Service advisor
• Intermediate Key and Core Skills Certificates
• IMI Intermediate Technical Certificate and IMI Advanced Diploma
• Advanced Apprenticeship Completion Certificate
Employer description (this should describe what the employer does) Service Department in Dealership
Employer website: Brand Website
Skills required: (List the technical and soft skills sought) Exceptional communication skills are essential; you must be IT literate and able to work competently as part of a team.
Personal qualities: (Identify the key personal qualities required for the role) You must have a genuine interest working in the automotive sector and be committed to the two year apprenticeship programme. You must be willing to learn in a hands-on, customer facing environment and will need to be confident with your IT skills.
Qualifications required: (These need to be specific and should include grades) A minimum of three GCSE’s grades A-C in English, Maths and Science or the equivalent.
Should be completed when candidates need to be aware, i.e. the vacancy will be based outdoors / will involve long periods of using a pc Please do not contact dealership, we are main point of contact for this vacancy and carry out a full recruitment service for the local dealer. Approaching the dealer directly will not always help your application.
Important other information:
• Working away / outdoors
• Shift work The National Minimum Wage (NMW) for Apprentices is £3.30 per hour.. This applies to 16-18 year old Apprentices and those aged 19 and over in the first year of their Apprenticeship. For all other Apprentices the Apprentice National Minimum wage appropriate to their age applies.
The Wage for Apprentices applies to both time spent on the job plus time spent training.
REGISTER YOUR CV