Automotive Appreticeship (Id:101423)
This listing has expired
Employer: EF Motors
Wage: £208.00 Per Week
Hours: 40.00 Per Week
Great opportunity for an Automotive Apprenticeship role with a friendly and progressive garage in Bournemouth. Kick start your Automotive career now!
General workshop maintenance, assisting with jobs in the workshop.
Making sure vehicles have correct VPE and personal PPE is fitted.
Learning basic service and inspection.
General car maintenance duties.
GCSE’S AN ADVANTAGE BUT NOT ESSENTIAL
MUST HAVE A LEVEL 2 in Automotive with some experience.
Good with hands, practical skills
Good communication skills
12 – 14 months
PARAGON SKILLS have the ENERGY & EXPERIENCE to give you the EDGE in kick starting your career. Our Learning and Development Coaches will deliver outstanding teaching and learning to help ENERGISE you to complete your apprenticeship training and leave you confident to EXECUTE tasks to the highest standard.
Paragon will provide the training for this apprenticeship within your company’s site therefore there is no need for you to attend an outside training facility at any time.
On completion of this apprenticeship you will receive:
- Diploma Level 3 in Automotive Apprenticeship
- Functional Skills in Maths, English & ICT Employment (if required)
- Rights & Responsibilities
- Personal Learning & Thinking Skills.
- Business, Finance & Law
- Creative, Fashion & Digital Media
- Customer Service
- Energy & Renewables
- Hair & Beauty
- Health, Child Care & Education
- Hospitality & Travel
- I.T. & Telecoms
- Landbased / Environmental
- Motor Vehicle
- Sport & Fitness
- Transport & Logistics
- Accountancy & Financial Management
- Armed Forces
- Civil & Structural Engineering
- Construction & Building Services
- Consumer Goods & FMCG
- Financial Services & Insurance
- Hospitality, Leisure & Travel
- HR & Recruitment
- Investment Banking & Investment
- IT & Technology
- Law Barristers
- Law Solicitors
- Logistics, Transport & Supply Chain
- Management & Business
- Marketing, Advertising & PR
- Media, Journalism & Publishing
- Public Service, Charity & Social Work
- Quantity Surveying & Building Surveying
- Retail, Buying & Merchandising
- Science & Research
- Teaching & Education