Back on Track – Catering Services – Level 2 Customer Service Apprentice
This listing has expired
Catering Services Apprentice opportunity with Back on Track who are a registered charity, providing learning, training and work experience for disadvantaged adults in Greater Manchester. Offering services to adults who are going through a rehabilitation or recovery process, c andidates with personal experience of one or more of the issues that affect our client groups are welcome to apply (homelessness, drug/alcohol addiction, mental health problems, and criminal record).
Working 35 hours per week from 9am-4.30pm Monday to Friday earning whilst you are learning and gaining your Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner qualification.
The successful applicant:
- Friendly, helpful and non-judgmental attitude
- Keen to receive instruction, training and feedback
- A positive attitude towards adults who are recovering from problems (such as homelessness, substance misuse, mental illness, offending)
- Flexible attitude to meet the needs of the service
- Good timekeeping skills and a professional attitude to work
- GCSE D and above in Math’s and English or equivalent
To apply please get in touch with email@example.com
Once you have sent Adrian a copy of your current CV making sure that you add the questions below into your cover letter (see below), please then ask for an application pack.
Please can you also answer the following questions:-
1. Why would you like the opportunity to work at Back on Track?
2. What makes you the best candidate for this job?
Thanks and Good Luck!
REGISTER YOUR CV