Backend Developer Apprentice – London (EC2V) – 15607
This listing has expired
Currently looking for a passionate and energetic individual who has a passion in coding and programming to kick start their career as a Backend Developer via the apprenticeship scheme.
Join an award winning digital agency that’s all about creating long-term success for our customers. We’re passionate about using technology and innovation across digital platforms. We’re a very diverse team with colleagues from more than 20 countries in three offices across the globe.
We encourage and support self-development and the broadening of knowledge. Our team is highly qualified and always expanding their interests and are extending their qualifications.
Here, our customers are more than just ‘customers’. They’re valued partners with a close knit and committed team behind them (us) ensuring everything runs like clockwork.
- Create quality code and software solutions based on client requirements using .NET and more specifically within Sitecore XP technologies
- Analyse and fix issues and defects when raised
- Follow best practises for software development
- Work in an Agile/SCRUM oriented culture within teams
- Contribute to planning, development, and implementation of code releases
- Use coding standards and code test methodologies
- Occasionally engage with client communication with/without supervision
- Proactively seek training opportunities and keep updated with latest technologies
- Basic: Microsoft WCF, SQL Server 2016/17, Database Modelling, AJAX, jQuery, JSON, Source Control (e.g. GitHub, TFS), IIS
- Other Tech Skills/Desirables: Sitecore, Autofac, NUnit, Regular Expressions, Selenium, Specflow, Umbraco, Atlassian Suite
- A minimum of 5 GCSEs, including Maths and English
- £175 per week
- Monday – Friday, 9.00am – 5.30pm
Let’s just say we’re not run-of-the-mill. Our working culture is relaxed yet professional and committed. We’re friendly and are a sociable bunch. From our foosball table in the lunch room to regular team dinners, games nights, 5-a-sides and team building days, our environment is about working hard but also having fun.
- Fresh fruit
- Friday pastries
- Games nights
- Gym membership
- Health insurance
- Pension plan
- Cultural treats
- Office music
- Casual dress
- Hack days
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
REGISTER YOUR CV