Bar and Waiting Apprentice – Bell Hotel – Clare
Bar and Waiting Apprentice – Bell Hotel – Clare VAC-38103
You will demonstrate creativity and confidence and be passionate about ensuring our guests receive service thoughtful and individual service with clever and unexpected touched. you will always give above and beyond expectation, working restaurants is a plus to give guests a memorable experience.
Greene King are offering an award winning apprenticeship programme. The scheme provides opportunities for new team members to achieve an Apprenticeship through 12 month training programmes designed to perfectly match roles in the licensed hospitality sector.
If you are inspired to work for the Bell Hotel and love all that we stand for we would be delighted to hear from you.
Benefits and Compensation:
• Competitive wage plus tips
• Bonus plan
• Staff discounts
• In house and external training courses
• Other company benefits
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• To exceed our guests expectations from arrival to departure.
• To learn and retain a great understanding of our food and drink offering thus being able to ensure maximum benefit to our guest.
• To bring a positive attitude towards each shift you work contributing to great teamwork and a courteous approach when dealing with other departments within the restaurant and hotel.
• Process orders and deliver our food and drink according to our service standards.
• Carry out general cleaning duties that are a must for a busy high volume restaurant and bar
• Ensure our guests experience leaves a positive lasting impression from beginning to end.
• Assist guests that are arriving or departing from the hotel
• Assisting with guest inquiries
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Working Week : 30 Hours Per Week including weekends and evenings
Weekly Wage : £165.00
Application Deadline: 30-09-2018
Possible Start Date : 07-10-2018
REGISTER YOUR CV