Bar and Waiting Apprentice – Feathers – London
Bar and Waiting Apprentice – Feathers – London VAC-37731
A Fantastic Opportunity
Apprentices have the unique opportunity to develop their Hospitality skills and knowledge, throughout a 12 month structured training programme, whilst taking on an entry level, full time position, at Nicolsons.
With our Bar and Waiting Apprenticeship you will achieve a Level 2 in Food and Beverage Service or Level 2 in Food Service if you’re under 18.You will receive training to enhance your communication and service skills to become a valuable team member delivering the best customer service.
So from serving our regulars at the bar to making sure your workplace is running safely and smoothly, you will be covered!
To deliver great guest service and work well with the team to create a friendly, warm and welcoming environment with the key aim ensuring our guests revisit us and recommend us to their family and friends.
Responsibilities included in this role:
• Give customers a positive impression of yourself and your organisation
• Greeting and seating guests
• Working effectively as part of a Hospitality team
• Keeping the workplace hygienic and safe by undertaking various cleaning tasks Running food from the kitchen
• Learning from more experienced Team Members how to work/run a busy section
• Listening and taking instruction from others in busy periods
• Serving food at the table
• Serving alcoholic (over 18’s only) and soft drinks
• Keeping up to date with new products, menus and promotions
• Adhere to company policies and licensing laws
• Getting involved with the team and contribute at all team meetings
• Carrying out instructions as given by Management and Head Office
16-17 years old – £4.00 an hour
18-20 years old – £5.00 an hour
21+ years old – £6.00 an hour
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Working Week : 30 Hrs + p/w Incl. Evenings, Weekends & Bank Holidays
Weekly Wage : £221.40
Application Deadline: 17-12-2018
Possible Start Date : 24-12-2018
REGISTER YOUR CV