Bar and Waiting Apprentice – Lakeside – Milton Keynes VAC-37609
This listing has expired
If you have a desire to gain experience with an industry respected pub brand and you have the hunger to develop yourself and further your career, this apprenticeship position may be just what you’re looking for.
Greene King are offering an award winning apprenticeship programme. The scheme provides opportunities for new team members to achieve an Apprenticeship through 12 month training programmes designed to perfectly match roles in the licensed hospitality sector.
You will be paid the National Minimum Wage for your age.
Reach your full potential! Greene King’s career pathway has been designed specifically to promote development. Through their apprenticeship programme, you’ll gain a nationally recognised apprenticeship from entry Level 2 through to management Level 4. Plus, you’ll reap the benefits of working for one of the leading pub companies in the UK with the biggest apprenticeship programme in the hospitality sector. As such, you’ll have opportunities to work within other Greene King businesses once you’ve completed your apprenticeship. You will be studying towards Level 2 Food and Beverage Services Apprenticeship delivered by Lifetime Training
This is an amazing opportunity to work in a fun and challenging environment to gain the skills, knowledge and experience you need to kick start a career in hospitality.
Responsibilities included in this role:
• Maintenance of a safe, hygienic and secure working environment
• Working effectively as part of a hospitality team
• Serve food at the table
• Give customers a positive impression of yourself and your organisation
• Serve alcoholic and soft drinks
• Keep up to date with new products, menus and promotions
• Adhere to company policies and procedures and licensing laws
• Be involved and contribute at all team meetings
• Carry out instructions as given by management and head office
• 33% off meals and drinks at any Greene King Managed Site
• Pension scheme
• Save As You Earn (Share scheme)
• Donate to charity of your choice through payroll – donations taken before tax.
• Up to 28 days paid holiday
• Refer a friend and receive up to £1,000 (£500 AM/KM & £1000GM)
Location: Milton Keynes
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Working Week : Minimum 30 Hours Per Week Including Evenings Weekends & Holidays
Weekly Wage : £177.00
Application Deadline: 15-10-2018
Possible Start Date : 22-10-2018
REGISTER YOUR CV