Bar and Waiting Apprentice – The Elderflower – Lymington VAC-38035
This listing has expired
The Elderflower Restaurant is an award-winning restaurant. We are a Husband & Wife led team. We are looking for someone who has a passion for food and big ambition.
We are offering you the chance to come and join our wonderful team. To learn our style of service, wine appreciation and confidence with customers
You will start on £6 per hour. After the first month you will have a review of your work and salary. You will then have a review every 3 months. The more you progress the more you get!
You will be expected to work between 35 to 40 hours per week, Wednesday to Sunday.
The purpose of the training is to help put you in a position where you can become a fundamental part of the team with possibilities of promotion and progression.
Responsibilities included in this role:
• Maintenance of a safe, hygienic and secure working environment
• Working effectively as part of a hospitality team
• Serve food at the table
• Give customers a positive impression of yourself and your organisation
• Serve alcoholic and soft drinks
• Keep up to date with new products, menus and promotions
• Adhere to company policies and procedures and licensing laws
• Be involved and contribute at all team meetings
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Working Week : Minimum 35 hours per week (Including Evenings & Weekends)
Weekly Wage : £210.00
Application Deadline: 05-12-2018
Possible Start Date : 11-12-2018
REGISTER YOUR CV