Bar and Waiting Apprentice – Wetherspoon – Briar Rose Wetherlodge
Bar and Waiting Apprentice – Wetherspoon – Briar Rose Wetherlodge VAC-49414
At JD Wetherspoon, we hire people who are looking to learn and become the best in their specific profession. Our bar team members are the front line in our pubs for our customers becoming their first point of contact, offering an excellent customer service always. We open our doors early in the morning and sometimes don’t close them until late at night, so we offer great flexibility.
As a part of our bar team you will engage with customers and help with any queries they may have. You will share the responsibility to ensure that the bar, front of house, toilets and other areas of the pub are clean and maintained in accordance with company guidelines throughout the day.
Your role will be unique, and you will get to interact with a variety of different people, both customers and our great teams. Therefore, communication is key to success in this role. Working for Wetherspoon is rewarding, and our teams are consistently maintaining our high standards and 5-star health and safety ratings. With the right attitude we know you can climb our ladder to excel further in your career!
Your Daily Duties will include:
• Maintenance of a safe, hygienic and secure working environment
• Working effectively as part of a hospitality team
• Serve food at the table
• Give customers a positive impression of yourself and your organisation
• Serve alcoholic and soft drinks
• Keep up to date with new products, menus and promotions
• Adhere to company policies and procedures and licensing laws
• Be involved and contribute at all team meetings
• Carry out instructions as given by management and head office
We offer competitive hourly rates for all our team members! Alongside this, all our team can earn up to 19% in bonus paid monthly plus additional benefits such as:
• 50% off food whilst at work and 20% off on food, drink and hotel accommodation whilst not at work.
• Paid Holiday.
• Free Shares.
• £1 extra an hour, for hours worked between 12am and 5.59am.
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Working Week : Minimum 30 hours per week including evenings, early starts and weekends
Weekly Wage : £250.80
Application Deadline: 07-01-2020
Possible Start Date : 14-01-2020
REGISTER YOUR CV